I'm a Software Developer
- I enjoy programming computer graphics and developing accessible interactive experiences.
- I'm very experienced with creating for the web as well as mobile and desktop applications.
- I love challenges! I'm highly detail-oriented and very good at identifying bugs and issues in existing and in-development applications, tracking down and troubleshooting problems.
- I'm seeking opportunities that give me a chance to solve interesting issues and work on cool open source projects. I'd love to be able to use my skills to contribute to solving real-world problems.
- 10 years of experience working with UNIX-based platforms including FreeBSD, Arch Linux, Debian, Ubuntu, and Mint
- Knowledge of computer hardware and software, and advanced troubleshooting skills
- Familiar with many IDEs and text editors such as Eclipse, Intellij, Android Studio, Code::Blocks, Vim, Atom, and Sublime
- Familiar with the Android app ecosystem and able to create apps
Resume available by request
A Brainf*ck interpreter written in pure x86 assembly
Brainfuck is an esoteric programming language designed for extreme minimalism. Its programs consist of eight distinct characters which perform operations on an array in memory. It was created by Urban Müller in 1992 for the Amiga family of personal computers with the goal of having the smallest compiler possible. In fact, the compiler he wrote has an executable size of just 240 bytes!
An emoji selector written in Qt
A shader demotool written in Rust
Yotredash is a shader demotool - it displays GLSL shaders in real-time by rendering them on an OpenGL quad. It can be used to create very cool artistic effects, and will work with many of the demos listed on https://shadertoy.com (with some adaptation).